Doctor Marie-France Jutras
1 December 2022
Dr. Marie-France Jutras is currently absent from work for medical reasons.
Considering there is no known return date, we invite you to read the following instructions attentively:
- IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT 911 OR HEAD TO THE CLOSEST HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM.
- It is also possible to contact Info-Social by dialing 811 to evaluate you current condition and offer other possible solutions.
- We invite you to consult your family doctor for a non-urgent medical follow-up who can refer you to a specialist if need be. Your family doctor also has access to a neurologist for advice through the hospital at all times.
- If you do not have a family doctor, we encourage you to take the necessary steps to register online on the Québec Family Doctor Finder waiting list: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/finding-a-resource/quebec-family-doctor-finder.
- For information about the resources offering consultations in 24 to 48h delays for those with or without a family doctor, please visit: https://sante.gouv.qc.ca/en/repertoire-ressources/consultations-medicales-sans-rendez-vous/ If you do not have access to a computer, feel free to communicate with the Guichet d’accès pour la clientèle orpheline (GACO) of your region. GACO offers a similar phone service.
- Please consult your pharmacist for any questions about your medication or necessary renewals while you wait for an appointment.
- You must contact your family doctor for the completion of any medical forms.
- For all other questions not addressed previously, you may diall 450-690-3690, ext. 4, to speak directly to the secretary.
Dr. Marie-France Jutras sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience and thanks you for your understanding and cooperation.